Tuesday, August 18, 2009

A bit overwhelmed...

Thursday (Parent's night) is approaching at a much faster rate than I had anticipated. Today was a long day, and to be honest I don't even feel like I got all that much done, even though I did. There is just so much to always do. The clock is fast approaching 10:00 PM and I must go to bed so that I can be fresh tomorrow. I have a room to finish, a welcome letter to prepare, goody bags to make, to do lists for both parents and students, and so much more. I am feeling overwhelmed, and it is a different overwhelmed than I am used to. Amidst the chaos, I feel a sense of peace that everything is going to work out...I pray for clarity when I wake and a peaceful, cheery, I can do it attitude. I also ask God to give peace to Ashley and April as they are on the same journey I am on.

1 comment: