Monday, October 5, 2009

The 7th week already?

Dear Readers (well the few of you that exist anyways),

I apologize for not having kept you all updated, these last seven weeks have been a whirlwind. I love teaching, and it has been an amazing experience thus far. God has truly blessed me with 15 of the most amazing kids in the world. We started at 18 and sadly we have lost a few students to moves, grade changes, the tag program, and divorce. The 15 that remain are truly amazing children. At 4 am when I wake in the morning to groggily greet the new day, I find myself smile at the thought of seeing my kids that day. Each child is so unique and special, I feel blessed to be a part of their world.

On a second note, you are about to see a whole bunch of random posts, that are not all that random. I have decided to use my blog to also count as an assignment for my technology class...did I mention this is due tomorrow? I will write more fluff later. Thanks for being patient.

Yours Truly,

Miss Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment